Melissa's Blog

Tuesday, August 22, 2006





Sorry everyone, I've been slacking on my blog. These past few weeks have just been sooooo busy. I'm home now and starting to buckle down on my school work in hopes of finishing this thesis of mine this semester. Today is kind of an off day for my because my kitty, Pumpkin, who most of you should know is at the vet today. She is having her tiny kitty teeth cleaned, and also having a few that have cavities extracted. Nothing reminds me how much I love her as much as when she isn't here. Yes, she can be a pain sometimes, but as soon as she's not in the apartment with me I'm desperate to have her back. I know it's only a few hours, but I miss her terribly. Here are some cute pics of Pumpkin that Alain took a little while ago. She really shines in these photo's and he was able to capture her in a way that I haven't been able to do lately. He really has a way with animals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home