Melissa's Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fort Henry

A couple of weeks ago Alain and I headed out to Kingston to visit Fort Henry. I hadn't been back in over a year, but let me tell you, they are doing an incredible job with the restoration of the fort. We spent hours touring the Fort and taking photos of the exhibits for my thesis. Fort Henry will be one of the case studies in the final chapter of my thesis.
It was a beautifully sunny day, but unfortunately, since we were on a "work" trip, we didn't take a lot of touristy photographs, but here is one of us inside the reverse fire chamber within the lower Fort. Visit Fort Henry's website and learn all about the continued restoration there at http://www.forthenry.com/home.htm



After our visit to the Fort we headed down to the waterfront and had some ice cream before heading back to Ottawa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home