Melissa's Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Walkley Rd Trail

Over the (beautiful) long weekend Alain and I decided to take Kelly out for a walk. Originally, we had planned to go back to Mer Bleu (the bog) but the trail was just too wet. We tried to stick it out through the muck but when my feet got wet and Kelly lay down in a foot deep puddle, we turned back.
Instead we ended up at a trail at the end of Walkley Rd in an area that used to be a landfill site. Now the site is pretty much just a huge mound of grass and bushes, only smelly occasionally. It turned out to be a great place to set Kelly free and she had a ball tearing around through the tall grass. I caught this great action shot of her (ears-a-flappin') running towards me. She has become really good at hide and seek and I happen to be her favourite person to find.














The last photograph is in the car, I believe before we headed home, Kelly was obviously played out and looking just plain adorable resting her head on the car seat. I am SOOO addicted to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home