Melissa's Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Old Apartment...




















Friday night was the last time I will really be at my old apartment. We spent a couple hours repainting the bedroom, cleaning up and packing the last few things into the car to bring to Alain's. I am thankful that I won't have to ride in that dang slow elevator anymore, and even thought I absolutely love living here with Alain, I have to admit I was a little sad to see the whole place empty...



Here is the best sad face I could muster for the camera...


















and here is the last carload full of my stuff, to be crammed SOMEWHERE into Alain's house. We're really happy the whole move is over. I have to drop my keys off tomorrow, and that'll be it.















I'll post some photos of Alain's (and my) house as soon as we get all my stuff settled...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home